* Here is some information on Hacking the VictorMaxx Headset to the PC. I am currently working on a project using the insides of the UR Gear system for headtracking and a microphone along with the Stuntmaster, making a very low cost complete VR HMD. The entire system running around 300 dollars including the VGA to NTSC converter.
*Here is a picture of the UR Gear that I am using for the above project.
* Here is a link to our VFX1 Linkbox page.
* I have the driver program for the UR Gear, the download is at the bottom of the page.
* Here is a site worth checking out, GameSeat.com. It has a built in rumble pack to give you some feedback for those explosions in those high tech games and simulations.
* There is also a device out for research that uses Brain waves to trick the body into thinking it is in the game. You feel like your moving but your not. Check it out MotionWare. It looks like an awesome device and quite possibly the future of Virtual Reality.
* Here is an awesome paper on the different Data Gloves out there.
* Lcd-Bios is a program used for stereoscopic applications.
* Doom can be played in 3D with shutterglasses with Windoom3D.
* Quake can be played in 3D with shutterglasses with Nuvfrag.
* An awesome web site for stereoscopic and general related VR stuff is Stereo 3-D. It has reviews on HMD's, software, and shutter glasses.
* Here is a VR Program I got out of a book. It has Rend386 and a bunch of different worlds on it.
* These are files all relating to the Powerglove or other data gloves.
* The QBasic Program used with the DataGlove Project .
* Want some great information on all those expensive VR devices out there. Try the Patent Office.
* If your looking for something you dont see here let me know. I may have it or know where to get it.
* Here is a nice link for Power Glove Information.
* Some CyberMaxx Files and Utilities.
* MindFlux is a VR company that has alot of info and drivers available for download.
* Here is the driver for the UR Gear.
* Here is a link for Essential Reality. They sell the new P5 data glove.
* Here is the link for I-glasses.
* Here is a link for VRSource. They are a VR Web board.
* Here is a link for VRImmersions.
* Need the New FireTracker VirtuaTrack drivers?!?! Download them here.
* Here are the older version VirtuaTrack drivers. Download them here.
* The P5 DarkBasic plugin. Download it here.
* The P5 Delphi Wrapper. Download it here.
* Here is paper I wrote awhile back on Virtual Reality.
* The orginal VFX1 FAQ, download here.
* Aura Interactor Vest link.
* The Virtual Boy link.
* Increase the FOV of your VFX3D.
* A VFX3D to Mouse conversion program.
* A P5 glove information supersite.